If you’ve been keeping track of your calendar (which you probably haven’t), then you’ll notice that that we are in the middle of spring. Today is the LAST day of “my spring break”. And I’m trying to make it count. I’m enjoying it while it lasts and this is what I’ve done this week:
- I’ve been working on some Youtube videos with my best friends called Alice and Lydia’s Travels around the world (these videos can be viewed on my blog or on my Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBdzQ5r2FVXIkx1yO_POTFQ)
- I have been walking my dogs.
- I’ve been looking forward to my 2nd-year blog anniversary.
- Watching T.V. (What kid doesn’t watch T.V. on their spring break!)
- Making funny videos.
- Playing Outside. -Insert joke here-
- And a lot more!
That’s some of the stuff that I’ve done this week on “My Spring Break”! 🙂